About Your Dentist
Dr. Mark C. Burne has devoted his professional life to attaining the highest level of training and skill in the specialized field of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Burne is committed to delivering the highest standard of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery services in the most comfortable and caring manner. In order to achieve this level of excellence, Dr. Burne has successfully completed over 12 years of education beyond the undergraduate level and stays current with continuing educational opportunities.
Education and Certification
- Board Certified as a Fellow of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Certification in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - University of Rochester – Rochester, New York
- Doctorate in Dental Medicine - University of Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Doctorate in Osteopathic Medicine - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Master of Business Administration focused in Health Care Administration - St, Joseph’s University - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology - Barry University - Miami Shores, Florida
- American Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- The Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
"Having the ability to relieve my patients' pain, restore their health and see them smile again has been tremendously satisfying. My patients are like my family, so I provide the most gentle, compassionate care possible."
"My patients' health is my top priority; that's why I emphasize preventative and lifetime care. Whether it's checking for the early signs of oral cancer or fixing small cavities before larger problems develop, I do everything in my power to ensure my patients' well being is properly taken care of."
Doctor of Dental Surgery
Honor in Restorative Dentistry
University of Illinois College of Dentistry – Chicago, IL,
Bachelor of Science
Major - Electrical Engineering, Minor - Computer Science
magna cum laude
Drexel University – Philadelphia, PA
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
- Invisalign Certified
- Completed the Heartland Dental Care Aesthetic Continuum
- Certified in Implant & Prosthetic Level II
- Certified in Orthodontics Level I
- Certified in Physics, Safety and Regulatory Guidelines and Clinical Applications for the Diode Laser
- Completed OsteoReady Mini-Residency "Simplified & Efficient Implant Placement for the General Practitioner"
- Completed Conference on Early Orthodontic Treatment
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Chicago Dental Society
- Member of the American General Dental Society
Personal Attention & Professional Care
"Dentistry is changing dramatically. Today we have the ability to change a patient's smile in as little as two visits. We have more to offer to our patients today than at any other time! My team and I work hard to stay at the cutting edge of dentistry and we are constantly looking for the best approach to improving a patient's dental health. We care about the individual needs of each patient and we look forward to working with you and your family."
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Pham currently resides in Sarasota, Florida with his wife Isabella and two children. Dr. Pham enjoys tennis and is an all-around sports fan. He also enjoys traveling and reading.